Sunday, September 29, 2013

Post-school

Because of school a bunch of people I would never have been friends with in the real world, I now consider friends. However, reality is only a few of us will stay in touch now that it is over and most go on their way with family and professional life.

Still studying and jumping through hoops of paperwork, verifications and government regulations so I can finally sit and write my boards. After a vacation I should be able to write the boards by the end of October.


This blog helped me get through school and in its current form I think this blog has run its course. I have other ideas to explore, like Twitter which seemed interesting for about 2-weeks. However, other sites and platforms will work better for what I am thinking.  

NPO

2 comments:

Candi said...

Congrats and good luck in your future endeavors. You will be great.

NPO said...

Frazzled contact me