Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cyber Monday a new TV and rabbit food

The holiday long weekend went by so fast, but I did get a good deal on a new flatscreen TV. The one that I had previously was about the size of a laptop screen and it served its purpose well, especially when I was a travel nurse.
However, even though I only get a few channels and don't watch much with school, I was tired of trying to see it across the room or use a remote control that an old girlfriend's pet rabbit had chewed all the buttons, leaving them flush with the case.

I can't blame the rabbit she had warned me several times to watch her while she was out, but I hated seeing it caged up. So being thick headed I let it out often and learned that everything is fair game to a domestic rabbit, like wooden baseboards and door trim, remote controls, computer keyboards, power cords and anything randomly left around.  This TV should be safe, well from rabbits anyway.



No comments: