Thursday, April 7, 2011

Forget You

It came out last year and sorry if it offends anyone, but I still love this song by Cee Lo and the 50-60's Motown style and feeling about it, and I think we've all had someone like this in our past.

Also next time you get cut off in traffic, disrespected, or just happen to be dealing with someone who is rude, recite a couple key phrases in your head. (Out loud if appropriate). Guaranteed you will feel better.

 (Sorry this is not the dumbed down edited radio or Glee version.)



Remember when he did Crazy  in Gnarls Barkley

10 comments:

Cartoon Characters said...

hahaha.
I know what song this is without even hitting the "play" button!

It's a great version for those times you are frustrated!

Marianne said...

I still love this song too!!! Look up the girl who does it in sign language, it's hilarious and awesome.

Syndal said...

ah I love this song!!

Amber said...

LOVE THIS SONG! Everyone needs to drop a good f-bomb from time to time.

NPO said...

CC- I found myself singing it to another driver in traffic the other day.

Marianne- I saw that is funny

Syndal- Same and this original version better.

TM said...

Love it. I like to dedicate this song to 'special' people all the time...

NPO said...

Amber- I don't know how your going to be giving birth to twins and not being dropping a couple.

Tine- So do I

Frazzled-Razzle-RN said...

My kids and I sing this song (cleaned up version) all the time. Pretty cute video that goes with it too.

How are things going for you and your fustrations with school, getting any better?

Doctor Blondie said...

Oh, I love the non-softened up version a lot more!

Blonde Saffron said...

HAHAHA! Love it!!!!

I really only knew the softer version. This one is a thousand times better.

I see myself singing it to many people :)